Photoshop Tutorial – Drop Shadow Overhang

overhang.jpgThis is a very popular look, and I’m not sure if it has an official name, so I’m going to just call it a ‘drop shadow overhang’ just because I don’t know what else to call it. Its basically a bar of color across the top of the page, with a box of white jetting up over the edge. Its got a web 2.0 look, so its been getting a lot of use.

Continue reading